Rules and Expectations:
1. Allow yourself enough set up time to be ready to open at event start time.
2. No open flame.
3. No Straw/Hay, Sand or Confetti.
4. You are responsible for the set up and take down of your space. This includes removing any garbage at the end, recycling pop cans and bottles and so on.
5. You close when the event ends. Do not take down early.
6. 2-3 Vendors Per Direct Seller Type will be per fair, to be determined upon vendor intake amount.
7. 2-3 Vendors Per Crafter or artisan type will be allowed per fair, to be determined upon vendor intake amount.
8. Deposits must be paid in order to hold your spots, no spots will be held without deposit. Deposits count for HALF amount of total table cost. Should you pay full amount half will still be considered 'deposit'.
9. In the event that you are no longer able to attend an event you must have given notice at least 2 weeks prior to remaining fee due date or have somebody to take your space for you. Failure to do so will result in remaining fees being due regardless and no deposit being returned. Where proper notice is given, refunds will be given once we are able to fill your table spot.
10. Remaining fees unpaid by fee due date will result in a late fee of $10 per day late up to a maximum of 5 after which you will be removed from my vendor list, no refund on your deposit and you will be unable to register for a future show. Should I be able to contact you with a response at all within those 5 days, tables may be released earlier.
*In the event that a fair is cancelled or I mistakenly double book a same vendor, I will refund your deposit*